CX Analyst (Customer Support)
We are seeking a highly motivated CX Analyst to support the operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Within a critical role, the CX Analyst will be working growing the client portfolio of the app, keeping visibility on its development and monitoring results.
This individual should be proficient in communication skills, proactive, optimistic, and should enjoy working in a fast-paced, remote team environment.
- Farming stores and wholesalers in the country, having a crucial role for the business’ development.
- Be able to receive and structure feedback on the app, and provide reports for the management to analyze
- Perform the customer support of our end users and ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Managing different in-company platforms like SalesForce or ZenDesk
- Constant communication with the Commercial team that will be in the street
- visiting stores to translate the visit information in SalesForce platform.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment with strong time management, project management, organisational, and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of the products, solutions of the company and its competitors.
- Capacity for conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, demonstrating flexibility, accountability, initiative, and self-motivation to identify and execute tasks
- Team working
- Interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in customer support / commercial areas, preferably in a tech company
- University graduate or Humanistic Career Course (Non excluding)
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Being fluent in other languages like Chinese or Tamil is positive.
- Passionate about entrepreneuring and technology
- Be part of a new high-potential project, and have a significant opportunity to grow with it
- Work closely with Country Manager & Local Business Managers
- Supportive company culture
Please send your resume to [email protected]