Customer Spare Executive Report: Operations Manager
- To handle import, export and off landed spares
- To maintain a list of all the spares that are being stored as well as conduct regular checks to ensure that they remain in acceptable condition
- To co-ordinate with appointed forwarder for clearance of cargo
- To assist Operations Manager on the ETA of vessel and the delivery time with regards to Ship Spares
- To ensure that all spares are delivered on time, with the correct quantity and quality as specified by the vessel.
- To perform processes as per documented requirements to uphold integrity of data accuracy, required for measurement of the effectiveness of quality and environmental management’s continual improvement effort.
- Be aware of the quality and environmental policy and significant quality and environmental requirements associated with their work activities.
- Be aware of the consequences of departure from the specified system procedures and work instruction.