You are also required to perform these job functions:
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the travel community of our client.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Arbitrate in situations between users.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001 and ISO18295-1 Quality Management System of client
Who are we looking for?
- Preferable with 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours
- Flawless verbal communication skills in English language is essential.
- Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress.
- Skilled and eloquent in writing. • Strong communication and interpersonal skills.