To provide superior customer service with genuine concern and utmost courtesy, compassion and fairness that exceeds customer expectations. The incumbent will achieve this through the effective utilization of systems and a thorough understanding of the company’s policies and procedures promptly applied in a given situation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Enrollment and Order Processing
- Process Associate registration and product orders with the awareness and understanding of active incentive and product promotions within 5 minutes upon receipt of the order form.
- Ensure that all registration and purchase documents comply with established processes, policies and procedures and are properly documented for future reference.
- Promptly and cheerfully attend to and resolve Associates’ issues and concerns by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Call Center Support
- Answer email, phone and walk-in queries of Associates and prospects regarding phone orders, reruns, order confirmation, product/promotion questions, shipping status, returns, etc.
- Record call volume and issues statistics to management following established guidelines and procedures.
- Email concerns must be responded to within 24 hours.
- Utilize computer systems to assist with pricing, availability and alternate products selection and any other queries from the customers.
- Out bond call to Independent Associates, conduct survey of customer satisfaction
- Report identified problems and discuss with superior proposed alternative solutions and/or courses of action based on available resources
- Prepare daily sales report and account for all the cash, POS and credit card transactions processed for the day and submit to Finance Manager. o Deposit in full all cash collections no later than the next banking day
- Receive and issue products with proper documentation and record inventory movement.
- Conduct daily inventory count and reconcile with inventory record balances.
- Compliance to Warehouse SOP for all practices i.e. Store room, Inventory control, Documentation, Product Distribution and Handling Product Complaints
- Ensure that all orders included in the delivery list received in the morning are accurately picked and dispatched by 1:30 PM of the same day.
- Monitor courier performance and ensure that orders are promptly delivered and delays if any are immediately coordinated with the Associate.
- Align with the General Manager or Business Development Manager in attaining the sales targets for the year.
- Foster the functions of the Business Development (Sales and Training) during his / her absence.
- Actively participate in all company events; work as a team with all staffs to manage an successful and productive event for all Associates
- Proactive lead inquiry (i.e hotels, suppliers & etc) and project in relate to the events
Administration – Assisting General Manager:
- Office administration that focusses on operational improvement. i.e Office maintenance, SOP creation for Customer Service and another department.
- Putting related process in place for Max Malaysia
MARGINIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the proper delivery of incoming and outgoing mail services.
- Manage the maintenance of office equipment and office cleaning & maintenance services.
- Refill office supplies (stationery and pantry supplies) • Ensure the computers at kiosk are in working condition
NATURE OF WORK CONTACTS
- Work closely with associates and customers to identity their request/needs in order to provide necessary and timely solutions and support
- Interacts with the General manager and other managers to provide update/request/complaints/feedback from the customers/associates via calls/visits