Line Manager: Group Financial Reporting & Analysis Manager
Primary Location: Role based in Kuala Lumpur; Line Manager based in Australia.
Key Relationships: Report on consolidated company and work alongside finance teams across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Hong Kong.
Looking for an individual with 1 - 5 years’ experience in a financial environment with a strong interest in system processes & consolidation reporting. In this role you will develop a lateral mindset as the finance administrator for SAP EPM, ensuring data integrity and driving system processes to complete each financial cycle. As the finance "power user" of EPM, you will get to know members across the finance community, providing general EPM reporting knowledge to AU & NZ finance users.
You will be joining the Group FP&A team that directly supports the CFO, providing financial material for all leadership & Board meetings. This role has further opportunity to work on leadership reporting and assist the Group FP&A Manager to create presentation materials tailored for a senior audience.
- • System (EPM) administrator for Actual & Projection cycles.
- • Work on process or system enhancements, collaborate within Finance and with Digital & Tech.
- • EPM ‘Power User’ and business partner across Finance. Support AU & NZ users by providing EPM knowledge on report trouble shooting and establishing best practice.
- • Assist on Group reporting of monthly results & on financial materials for Management
INGREDIENTS FOR SUCCESS| Experience, Systems, Qualifications & Capabilities
- 1-5 years’ experience in a financial environment
- Interest and aptitude for systems and data integrity
- Problem solving & investigation skills
- Sense of ownership & responsibility
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience dealing with consolidation reports for senior audience, desirable
- Experience in SAP EPM or similar reporting software, desirable