Content Review Analyst (Korean Speaker)
Content Review Analyst (Content Moderator) jobs continue to be on the rise as the online world never stops needing content moderation. Content Moderation is essential for guarding, maintaining the online reputation of a business. AI technology shall be deployed for the first round of moderation. Later, Content Moderation by human is necessary to determine “gray areas” that require a human touch. As Content Review Analyst, you will be fulfilling that role by screening, monitoring, approving as well as labelling contents in compliance with the client’s policies and guidelines which contribute to cultivate a strong community around the brand.
Responsibilities: [the facts/thing you will be doing potentially as needed by the business]
- Reviewing sensitive advertisements’ contents about Pornography, Nudity, Violence, Human Trafficking, Bullying, Drugs, Alcohol, Gore, etc.
- Validating; monitoring; filtering; investigating contents with high quality, speed, open-mindedness and accuracy
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on social media such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Make well-balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
- Display a strong bias to doing what’s right for our community in supporting social media’s mission
- Become and remain knowledgeable about social media products and community standards
- Use market-specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team
Contact Zeeyoun and Anna for more info