- Assist in the daily operations and maintenance of the store
- Responsible for opening and closing the store at scheduled times Accountabilities
- Responsible for handling all Point of Sales transactions.
- Assists in the merchandising and displaying of products, and maintaining the cleanliness and image of the store.
- Assists in the receiving of merchandise including pricing and stocking, and verifying orders.
- Must be neat, prompt and courteous.
- Strong emphasis on all aspects of customer service and handles any customer service inquires.
- Participates in physical inventories.
- Minimum 2 years’ of retail working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Fresh graduate is encourage to apply
Note: Applicants must have minimum 2 years’ of working experience in their current job function at the point of application.
Contact Anis: 011-32916123