- At least a Diploma in any Science field (eg. Nursing/Bio-Medical/Nutrition, etc.) OR
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Medical/Healthcare/Frontline Customer Service.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent in English & Mandarin in both spoken & written is a MUST as role requires to deal with Mandarin speaking patients & to handle Email/Facebook/Live Chats inquiries.
- Interpersonal skills & telephone etiquette.
- Speed learner.
- Able to start work immediately would be an added advantage.
- No shift is required.
- Handling incoming calls
- Appointment scheduling, tracking & confirmation
- Sending bulk SMS reminders
- Handling emails/Facebook/Live Chat inquiries
- Follow up calls
- Occasionally support frontline
- If glasses are needed, required to replace them with contact lens.
- With high team spirit; able to travel occasionally to support other centers when necessary.
- No smoking/vaping.
- Any exposed tattoo must be covered.
- Must be fully vaccinated.
- Benefits including incentives, etc, upon confirmation