Business Development / Sales Manager
Salary: RM8,000 to RM12,000
We are looking for a dynamic individual as Business Development / Sales Manager in the oil and gas / marine industry. The incumbent will be based in Selangor and may require outstation travelling.
- Develop business development plans and sales strategies in alignment with business development objectives.
- Engage with identified business partners, suppliers and vendors to realise new business agreements
- To build and manage good relationships with existing clients and new prospects.
- Prepare quotations / commercial proposals and follow up on sales enquiries/proposals/tender from customers.
- Review cost-benefit analysis, risk assessment and financial modelling of opportunities to inform business development decisions
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and after-sales support to customers.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Conduct market research to identify new market and business opportunities.
- Monitor and provide timely feedback/reports to management on market development, competitor information and related activities.
- Prepare sales visits and sales activity reports on a weekly basis or as and when required by the immediate supervisor.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to achieve individual and company objectives, sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate.
- Support marketing activities in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
Basically, we are looking for opportunities at Port Klang area, including those fishing vessels etc.
Hence someone who is familiar with marine matters in the region will be good.
Email your resume to [email protected] or contact him +60183884650