Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Facilitate construction by applying BIM and CAD technologies in the design phase.
- Collaborate with the design team and other departments to identify goals and communicate procedural changes
- Overseeing and directing ELV, Security construction projects from conception to completion
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite installations to monitor compliance with specification, building and safety regulations
Roles & Responsibilities of a BIM Technician:
- BIM Modeling for specific design discipline.
- Work under direction of design professional and BIM Job Captain.
- Ensure construction documents accuracy based on discipline BIM Modeling.
- Collaborate and Coordinate with other disciplines design-changes and model challenges.
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
- May take the lead on developing some discipline specific BIM modeling content for project.
- Print drawing sets for professional team and participate in discipline reviews.
- Prepare own discipline model and/or content for BIM Coordination Meetings.
- Ability to export DWF and other formats for collaboration internally and externally.
- High level of communication and good writing skills.
- Leveraging BIM software and tools as a methodology to coordinate design documentation.