Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble electronic and mechanical parts to build machines based on required specifications, drawings and work instruction.
- Conduct functional and leak test, identify errors and conduct rework if required.
- Report and assist engineers in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Required to understand the cleanroom protocol and practice the 5S Concept for cleanroom.
- Perform housekeeping and comply with manufacturing discipline.
- NITEC / Higher NITEC or its equivalent
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics /Mechatronics/Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing/aerospace/engineering industry
- Able to comprehend electrical / mechanical drawings
- Able to work in cleanroom environment; wearing jumpsuits, safety helmet and safety shoes
- Willing to commit to the shift pattern and OT if required