Working hour: 9am-6pm
Salary Range : 3k-5k
Perform the role of Account payables accountant with the assigned business entity(s) within the APAC Shared Service Centre.
Key Area of Responsibility:
- Process invoices on daily basis
- Process payment within the timeline of payment cycle
- Perform account payables month end closing activities
- Verifies vendor balances by reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Resolve issues on the account payables
- Maintain the hygiene of account payable ledger by analyzing invoice/ expense / entries
- To perform the payment application on time
- Key member of account payables and actively involved in the process improvement
- Actively engage with purchasers, vendors , requestor in following up the outstanding issue
- To monitor the open items in payables aging, PO and GRNI and follow up as part of the monthly activities
- To develop, coach and train the existing account payable team
- Other ad hoc task
- Academic Qualifications: Degree in accountancy / finance or equivalent.
Skills / Competencies
- A person who is independent, hands-on, with good organizing and problem solving skills.
- Technically sound in Accounting.
- Strong in analytical skill.
- Good leadership qualities, experience in leading a team
- Result oriented and with can-do attitude.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English
Strength / Character
- Initiative, able to work independently with strong coordination and problem-solving skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Good working attitude and committed to work.
- Able to coach others
- Must able to meet the timeline given