Work Location: Mont Kiara or remotely
Working days: Monday-Friday
Working Hour: 9am-6pm
Clerical Job Description:
- Record and monitor submission deadlines
- Collect and retrieve information from files as and when needed
- Prepare and edit correspondence, minutes, letters, memos, presentations, and spreadsheets.
- Plan and schedule appointments, conferences, meetings, and travel arrangements for lawyer
- Coordinate logistics for meetings and conferences
- Provide administrative support including copying, scanning and faxing
- Data entry, generating reports and standard letters relating to trade mark and patent applications, preparing invoices.
- Has experience working in legal firm will be an advantage
- Fresh graduates are preferred
- The candidate should be able to read and write Chinese, familiar with Chinese input system and with a good command of English.