Work Location: Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur
An International Design Consultancy Firm. Assisting Admin, IT depart and tender documentation
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Manage all office equipment such as xerox copier, water dispenser, coffee machine, water filter, and schedule air cond servicing, fire extinguisher replacement, replenish staff refreshment.
- Assist Admin Manager in IT related administration work such as back up monitoring, assign licenses to users, printing monthly reports (Sophos cloud portal, assist managing IT asset inventory.
- Assist Project Assistant in spec sheet, cutbook and tender compilation, manage brochure library in server . Update contact databases
- Other ad hoc task from time to time.
- Diploma or equivalent required.
- Preferably with administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPointand Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in working in any field as an administrative assistant or ITenvironment.
- 1 – 3 years of working experience.
- Good written and spoken communication ability in English.
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment.
- Team player