- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Making appointments for all staff or for specific employees, such as executives
- Processing bills and helping clients or customers if they have any questions about their charges
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security by following procedures, COVID SOPs, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Verbal and written communication skills to interact clearly with customers