- Establish professional and deep relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Orchestrate account planning process that develops account strategy, financial targets and critical milestones for 1 - 3 years period.
- Manage sophisticated sales cycles, leveraging internal and external resources as appropriate.
- Deep understanding of customer's business environment, proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize customer success and overall revenue generation.
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Deep understanding for business strategy and plan and drive sales activity to achieve the committed revenue and profit.
- Proven experience in solution selling within major services or software vendors.
- Must have experience selling to large banks or insurance in Malaysian and ASEAN.
- Successful history of net new business (direct) sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Credibility at all levels, including CxO.
- Strong customer service orientation and a desire to help others succeed.
- Insurance / Digital Solution sales, relevant enterprise experience preferred.
- Experience in managing key accounts preferred.
- Experience in development type ''Be-Spoke'' with customer is preferred.
- Candidate with extensive experience selling into APAC markets preferred.