Summary of Responsibilities
- Handling inbound calls, email, chat to customer general enquiries, complaints, comments, feedbacks and other raising issue related to the company's products.
- Demonstrates ownership of every customer interaction to achieve successful first timeresolution on all contacts.
- Works with multiple technology applications and features to resolve customer contacts.
- Problem faced are related to Mobility Services (Refund, Amend, Exchange, ID problem, system Issue and etc.)
- To exceed customers expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
- Work in a team to achieve the required KPI elements and SLA.
- Good in both time management & people development skills
- MS Office operating and typing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Telephone etiquettes
- Able to work on weekends and rotational shift
- Willing to work in Shift rotates (24 hours)
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays
- Preferable attitude: Positive, Fast paced and prompt, Achievement oriented, Energetic and Enthusiastic
- Mon to Sun, 5 days in a week (Each shift consists of 9.5 working hours and inclusive of 1 hourlunch and 30 minutes for break)
- Work Permit provided
- Annual leave (12 days) / Sick leave (14 days)
- Shuttle van pick up from nearest LRT station
- Medical & Life insurance
- 2 weeks free company accommodation provided
- One way flight ticket to Malaysia / Pick up service from airport
- Opening Malaysian bank account
- Property agent introduction
- Career growth- Stage: Customer Service Executive > Senior Customer Service Executive >Team Leader >Senior Team Leader > Assistant Manager > Manager > Senior Manager
- IJP – Internal job program. Opportunity to transfer or promote to any internal department(Eg. Finance, Human Resource and etc.), to accept different challenges within the company after 1 year.