Sr. Mgr. Facilities
Location: Pulau Pinang
The Facilities manager is a member of the Global Workplace Solutions group which manages a worldwide portfolio of manufacturing, R&D, and office buildings.
This group ensures that all sites operate smoothly without disruption, is responsible for all construction and site improvement work, and provides or hires qualified professionals needed to support infrastructure operations, maintenance and construction.
The individual in this position ensures safe, effective and efficient management of office space, manufacturing buildings and equipment, facilities services, and supplier contracts.
He/She will provide leadership for all Facilities operational activities, having broad expertise and knowledge in the areas of facilities maintenance, performance contract management, strategic planning, maintenance work order systems, construction management, building code compliance, energy strategies, and customer service.
Will participate in, and lead cross-functional teams in areas directly and indirectly related to facility site management and construction. Will interface with and support all Lam business at the primary site and at times with regional facilities organizations.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Directing outsource provider resources for all facilities operations Performance contract management and negotiations
- Maintaining office infrastructure
- Develop and manage to key performance indicators for all areas of responsibility Develop and track department operating and capital budgets
- Create and manage Facilities policies and procedures
- Maintain compliance to code & environmental requirements for all facilities resources and activities Assisting as required with all aspects of a Global Facilities and Real Estate organization
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other Engineering discipline
- 10 years of Facilities management experience with a work history demonstrating increasing levels of technical and management responsibility
- Analyze and evaluate complex and ambiguous problems Develop and manage contractor relationships
- Prepare and present executive level reports and presentations
- Possess excellent organizational and communications skills, as well as the ability to work well with others in a fast paced, multitask environment
- Project management experience