RCO Rework Technician
Location: Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam
Salary: RM 1600 (6 months contract)
Fresh graduates from electrical/ electronic background are welcomed to apply
To support in repairing radio and switching product adhere to ESD regulation and on product upgrading (RCO - soldering) and soldering repair activities.
- Able to produce output all the time as per target set.
- Able to read standard working procedure and instruction set by management.
- Have experience in electronic boards and printed circuit board assemblies work environment.
- Able to carry out PCBA repair activity to support all the repaired product with high quality and adhere to ESD regulations.
- Have experience in repair work of electronic boards and printed circuit board assemblies’ environment.
- Must have knowledge & experience on repair tools (EG: Soldering set; Hot Air blower; BGAs machine).
- To ensure that the repair tools, equipment, test stations and instruments that may be used in the repair area to be handled with the right knowledge and care.
- To be able to work on shift rotation and overtime when requested by management
- To work towards achieving the Delivery Precision that is set by the management.
- To be able to support any repair products in repair areas when necessary.
- Possess Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical in Engineering.
- Possess a Certified in Soldering work (Thru Hole and SMD).
- Work well in a team by being a good team player
- A good team player which willing to share knowledge among team members to create a learning environment.
- To create an environment of continuous learning and development that lays the groundwork for technicians to proactively develop themselves.
- To be able to initiated ideas for changes and improvements