As an expert engineer in analog circuit design within the product development team, you are responsible to design and lead the development in analog and mixed signal hardware design for Keysight test & measurement instrument. Design activities involving in power supplies and power distribution systems circuit design, analog signal conditioning and mixed signal design, data conversion (ADC, DAC), sensor & IO interface, PLLs and analog filters design. You are required to have good knowledge in feedback control system design, good understanding in components characteristics and behavior.
You are expected to have advanced experience in using circuit simulation tools such as HSpice, PSpice, LTSpice and or Saber.
You are required to work closely with mechanical, software (application and embedded) engineers within the development team to define and optimize the hardware system design to maximize the performance and quality of product with minimum cost.
Typical activities require for this job are
- Design and develop the overall analog system hardware architecture of an instrument.
- Well verse in latest technology trends and development, able to involve in product platform roadmap and future design direction.
- Strong knowledge in understanding customer applications and provide optimum instrument hardware design.
- Good multi-disciplines (HW, FPGA, SW, FW, ME) development knowledge and responsible to design and lead the development team in overall instrument system design and development.
- Working with project management and marketing team from product concept definition, technical investigation, final product development work.
- Leading the design team in system hardware and software integration.
- Develop and define instrument system architecture according to product specifications and scopes.
- Conduct design verification, component selection/evaluation.
- Develop hardware design document to promote consistent design practices and process.
- Promote good design practice and optimize reusable design block.
- Play actively role in refining and improve hardware design process. Develop hardware design document to promote consistent design practices and processes.
- PhD/Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering
- Good understanding and experience in whole product development concept and cycle.
- Good working experiences in performing hardware and software system integration tasks.
- Strong knowledge and experiences in fundamental digital, analog and mixed signal circuit design and troubleshooting.
- Advanced experience is using EDA circuit simulation tools (eg. LTSpice, PSpice, Saber) for design simulation and verification.
- Demonstrate the ability as a good team player, working independently, self-motivated with consistent drive to improve hardware design and design processes.
- Experience in leading a design team to complete several projects.
- Good organizational, planning and communication skills.
- Good command in written and spoken English skill.
- Minimum 7 years of design experience.