Location: Petaling Jaya (First Avenue)
Job scope & day-to-day activities
Coordination & Management (50%)
- Strong collaboration and clear communication with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Coordinate, track, record and manage workflows to internal creative teams and external partners/agencies.
- Manage internal and external resources by prioritizing, negotiating and managing timelines and deliverables.
- Jointly create, maintain and update job tracking sheets and external budget expenditures and advise on trends, patterns and possible ways to optimize spends.
- Ensure ease of access, use, recall and repurposing of creative assets produced for communication campaigns.
- Tasks include documentation, organizing, filing.
- Help create / update and maintain asset directory/ drive/ files.
Innovation & Optimization (20%)
- Identity and recommend proactive builds to drive marketing functional improvement in terms of:
- Process workflows - boost collaboration, efficiency and productivity
- Process workflows tracking methods - tools, templates, scheduling
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced marketing communications professional: You already have 2 years experience in a branding/communications role (agency experience preferred) ) and demonstrated the ability to deliver integrated campaigns
- Proactive and data driven: Adopt an analytical approach to work
- Solutionist mindset: Natural problem-solver who gains knowledge of new processes with ease
- Great collaborator: Someone who works well with a wide group of stakeholders and open to idea experimentation. Innovative and contributive - loves to be part of the creative process, brainstorming and challenging the norm. Able to navigate complexities, influence and persuade approval to get things moving.
- Highly organized, detailed and meticulous: Enjoys improving processes to achieve day-to-day efficiency. Thrives in an ultrafast-paced tech/digitally-inclined environment. Quite the perfectionist.
- Self-driven and highly motivated: Passionate about being consumer centric and thrive in a dynamic environment.
Top 5 skills that are required as follows:
- Project management
- Communication & stakeholder management (english)
- Marketing experience
- Brand /communication management experience
- Effective collaboration skills (in person, online tools)