Location: Gelang Patah
• Vocational/Technical Certificate in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in CNC machine tool maintenance.
- Experience working in oil & gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Competent on 5 axis CNC machine tool maintenance work and trouble-shooting skill (G&L, Mazak E-tower, Okuma, WFL and XL lathe)
- Experience on CNC machine hydraulic system, pneumatic system as well as control system such as servo controller, linear scale , PLC control is require.
- Able to read and interpret electrical and mechanical schematic diagram, diagnose using PLC diagram in Fanuc 31i/32i control, Siemens 840D, Mazak mazatrol control preferred.
- Experience in static and dynamic accuracy check and perform machine alignment and calibration work for CNC machine tools preferred
- Able to operate overhead crane and other capacity lifting equipment such as forklift and pallet truck.
- Experience in maintenance work for facility equipment such as air compressor, power generator, 3 phase circuit trouble shooting.
- Be proficient in the use of hand and power tools used in industrial mechanic trade.
- Experience in CNC TIG welding machine maintenance work and trouble-shooting skill.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Click on "Apply now" or send your resume to email@example.com