The Full Stack Developer
Develops Cloud micro-services, infrastructure and web applications to support PaaS, IaaS and CaaS applications. The Developer evaluates emerging technologies and provides strategic innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions to increase efficiency, reliability and integration of services and operations, working in a semiautonomous environment where fast prototyping emerging technologies to solve industry-related problems is the rule. The position reports to the Software Project Manager.
- Collaborates with designers, developers and product owners to implement scalable and interactive applications.
- Identifies and keeps abreast of novel technical concepts and markets.
- Provides technical leadership and documentation to developers and stakeholders.
- Applies usability procedures and principles as defined at project or product-line level or through customer input.
- Builds prototypes, products and systems that meets the project quality standards and requirements.
- Builds sophisticated and elegant user interfaces
- Contributes to and supports re-use through common components that are well documented and tested.
- Interacts and engages with customers, users, and product managers and technical architects to understand needs and increase positive impact of users’ experience.
CANDIDATE PROFILE/JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum IT/Computer Science/Software Engineering related degree or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Strong working experience in Python, Node.js, Go, Bash, Linux
- Strong understanding of multi-threading and distributed applications
- Some experience building web applications using Angular2 8+
- Knowledge and experience of containerization technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
- Solid knowledge of Restful Architecture and use cases
- Knowledge of security principles (Oauth2, JWT, OpenAPI)
- Basic knowledge of NoSQL database
- Some experience with C/C++/programming language
- Experience with Google cloud platform and developing applications hosted on GCP
- Experience with RPC and / or WebSocket architectures
- Has setup CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, VSTS or similar tools
- Willing to work in Kuala Lumpur. 14. Proficient in English and Malay language