Language : Mandarin/Japanese/Thai/Indonesian/English
Salary: Based on the language
1. Review the content on short-video platforms and conduct the content quality control in Southeast markets, make sure the contents comply with local policies, regulations, and culture;
2. Interpret and apply complex policies and guidelines to content by understanding the review policies and guidelines;
3. Identify improvement opportunities in workflow by using daily data analysis and suggest solutions;
4. Analyze the risk level of incidents and assess the safety status of the community and products;
5. Attention to detail and ability to work differing 7*24 work rotations/shifts as required.
1. Diploma & Degree fresh graduates with fast-learning ability;
2. Ability to speak and read in Bahasa Malaysia and English fluently;
4. Passionate about Internet entertainment/media space, mobile web video/content, and pop culture.
To apply: Click on "Apply now" or send your application to email@example.com