The Content Management Team looks into Merchant onboarding, support and quality assurance, with all things related to Content on the client's platform, with daily BAU revolves around producing/gatekeeping in-app content that are in accordance with specified guidelines which covers merchant store configurations and menu setups.
Get to know the Role:
We are looking for a Content Management Specialist to be a part of the Content Management Team in providing merchants Content Updates. We believe a successful candidate is agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment, but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way. Scope of role includes below but not limited to:-
- BAU management by ensuring content updates SLAs, KPIs and performance of the team are met
- Optimize response rate and content via data analysis within the platform
- Lead and implement any SOP changes to improve efficiency and quality in providing Content support while ensuring Merchant Experience is not being compromised
- Active participation in providing inputs for performance improvements
- Identify bottlenecks and potential internal or external issues relating to Content Support and deliver solutions to resolve such issues
- You are a good team player and have Heart, Humility, Hunger, Honour
- You have at least minimum 2 years of experience in customer service roles
- You have at least minimum 1 year of experience in managing a team
- You have experience in using in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint and/or Google Suite equivalent
- You have strong communication skills, learning curiosity and detailed oriented
- You have excellent data analysis and data management skills
Good to have
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce or any other relevant tool
- Experience with copywriting in both English and Malay
- You are responsible for monitoring the Content Updates team’s performance, ensuring support is provided with excellent quality.
- You will be providing support to the team on daily basis for daily BAU tasks, should they require any assistance or further clarification
- You will be working very closely with other functions within the team and also other departments to communicate all things related to the Content Support team.
- You will also be analyzing data for performance measurement and preparing presentations for stakeholders to provide insights on any performance and process improvements.