- Analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated system solutions/process re-engineering
- Leads cross-functional effort to address business or systems issues as required
- Serve as a lead BSA in medium to large size projects covering all phases of the project, from inception through post mortem
- Provide expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems requirements and procedures that are cost effective, meet user requirements and consider data quality requirements
- Assists in all aspects of project management: Planning (Blueprint and Spec), Designing (Technical Spec), Test Plans (User acceptance testing), Training/Documentation (Roll-out), Cut-over, and Project Closure (Post Mortem)
- Plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to support IS corporate initiatives.
- Assist the business unit in troubleshooting and solving system problems.
- Collaborate on preparation of training material and delivery of User training.
- Provide the Business unit with systems customer support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years overall SAP experience with 3+ years of experience with Logistics; specifically hands-on configuration.
- Logistics functions supporting Manufacturing (Repetitive and Bay Builds) a must.
- Participation in at least one end-to-end project (analysis, design, config/development build, test, deployment including training and data conversion)
- Hands-on implementation experience in the following SAP modules:
- MM-IM - Inventory Management
- WM - Warehouse Management
- Implementation experience in the following is a plus
- EWM - Extended Warehouse Management
- LE-SHP - Logistics Execution / Shipping
- LE-TRA - Logistics Execution / Transportation
- Knowledge of some of the following modules
- PP (Production Planning), SD (Sales and Distribution), MM-PUR (Purchasing), QM (Quality Management), PM (Plant Maintenance)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and business process skills.
- Demonstrated planning and coordination skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Proven ability to achieve success without direct organizational authority functional lines.