Position Title: Assistant Manager, Sales Education
Roles and Responsibilities
Identify key responsibilities and how they are accomplished
1. Responsible to develop, maintain and upgrade all training modules to ensure training materials are relevant to sales force needs and effectiveness support Company’s KPIs . This includes:-
Design documents, content outlines, storyboards, AV scripts and other supporting documents to support the development of Sales Training manuals and program.
Develop training tools & materials that are effective and professional.
Create and deploy eLearning modules and solutions. Assist in continuous updating all existing online training materials as well as training documentation.
2. Roll out field training (including TTT), online and live classroom. Manages training schedules, logistics, budgets and communications for the annual sales training programs.
3. Identify metrics that can be used to evaluate effectiveness of the training delivered and prepare monthly Sales Education report, analysis based on the evaluation and action plan.
4. To train good quality and number of mentors to support the company business.
5. Assist in budget planning for Sales Education. Monitor and control training in terms of spending vs budget.
6. Responsible for the training communications and updates in SD memo, MK In Touch and Applause.
7. Establish a strong rapport with the sales force and requires a high level of collaboration with the Sales Force Leaders to identify business needs and learning strategies that will be most effective for field sales force.
8. Carry out ad-hoc projects and discharge all other duties and responsibilities that may be directed by Associate Director, Sales.
Education - Bachelor’s degree in Business, Education or related field, plus Mandarin language proficiency
Experience - A minimum of six (6) years of relevant working experience (Sales Training and Education, designing and developing training programs preferably from Direct Selling industry)
Strong analytical and communication skills.
Ability to lead and facilitate group discussion
Highly organized with persistent follow up skills
Requires strong project management and planning skills
Action and result oriented with sense of urgency
Able to do public speaking comfortably
PC skills are required, including proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook.
Require a presence and credibility to engage in business
Requires domestic travel approximately 40% of the time.
To apply, click on "Apply now" or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org